1. India successfully test-fired its indigenously built nuclear-capable ballistic missile ‘Agni-I’, capable of hitting a target 700 kms away.
2. Pankaj R Patel, Chairman and Managing Director of Zydus Cadila, has been elected as the President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) for 2017.
3. Indian-American philanthropist Frank Islam has been felicitated with the ‘Interfaith Leadership Award’ for his contributions towards the arts and higher education and support of interfaith dialogue.
4. Former Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav passed away. He was 90.
5. World renowned Czech film director Jiri Menzel will be honoured with the Lifetime Achievement award at this year’s International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK).
6. India became an Associate Member of the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), the world’s largest nuclear and particle physics laboratory.
7. Senior journalist Akshaya Mukul has won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2016 for his book ‘Gita Press and the Making of Hindu India’.
8. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav inaugurated the India’s longest expressway connecting Agra and Lucknow at Bangarmau in Unnao district of UP.
9. Virat Kohli has moved to 4th rank in the ICC’s Test rankings. Kohli is currently on top in the T20 International rankings.
10. Irish novelist and playwright William Trevor died. He was 88.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation