1. India and Britain signed two pacts (Mou) on intellectual property rights (IPR) and bilateral cooperation on raising ease of doing business.
2. Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad laid the foundation stone of the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) which is to be built at an estimated cost of Rs 20 crore.
3. The Reserve Bank (RBI) has appointed M Rajeshwar Rao as its Executive Director.
4. The Ministry of Textiles has joined hands with the ethnic apparel brand BIBA and has launched India Handloom Brand garments at BIBA’s flagship store at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
5. State-run Bank of Baroda has appointed Ratnesh Kumar as managing director and CEO of its investment banking subsidiary, BOB Capital Markets.
6. Senior journalist and TV anchor Girish Nikam died. He was 59.
7. Kishore Biyani-led Future Group signed a definitive agreement to acquire the retail and allied business company Heritage Foods Limited.
8. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has appointed S.K. Sinha, IPS (Bihar), Additional Director, IB to the post of Special Director.
9. Delhi’s young wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant batted himself into the record books by scoring the fastest ever hundred by an Indian in a first-class game by hitting a 48-ball ton against Jharkhand in Ranji Trophy.
10. Raj Bisaria will be awarded with the National Kalidas Samman for the year 2015-16.This award is given by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India