1. The senior most Deputy Governor in the Reserve Bank, R Gandhi, has been given the charge of monetary policy department, including forecasting and modeling unit, which was earlier under new Governor Urjit Patel.
2. Former Indian women’s team captain Anjum Chopra has been awarded a honorary life membership of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) along with former men’s team players Zaheer Khan and Virender Sehwag. She is the first Indian woman cricketer to get the prestigious life membership of MCC.
3. American President Barack Obama has nominated a Pakistani-American ‘Abid Riaz Qureshi’ on the federal judiciary bench for the US District Court of Columbia. Qureshi is the first Muslim to be nominated on the federal judiciary bench for the US District Court of Columbia.
4. Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu awarded the Best Film award to the Indian film ‘Thithi’ at the 1st BRICS Film Festival. The director of this Kannada film is Raam Reddy.
5. Britain appointed Nicholas Hopton as its ambassador in Tehran for the first time since 2011 to improve its relations with Iran.
6. Federal bank has launched ‘Digital Personal Loan’ service for its customers, under which customers can log into bank’s website and avail personal loans in a minute.
7. Former IAS officer J Satyanarayana has been appointed as part-time chairperson of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). UIDAI issue Aadhaar numbers.
8. Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Petroleum and Natural Gas launched #Gas4India campaign. The campaign is aimed at promoting the use of gas in the country.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend 14th ASEAN-India Summit and 11th East Asia Summit at Vientiane, capital city of Laos from 7 September 2016 to 8 September 2016.
10. Indian & Kazakhstan started a joint exercise ‘PRABAL DOSTYK–16. The exercise is being conducted in Karaganda region of Kazakhstan and will conclude on 17 Sep 2016.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses