Daily Current Affairs 30th July 2016
- Four writers were given the Bharatiya Jnanpith’s 11th Navlekhan award for the year 2015. Amlendu Tiwari and Balram Kawant were awarded for their respective novels ‘Parityakt’, and ‘Sara Morila,’ while Om Naagar and Tasneem Khan were awarded for their non-fictions ‘Nib Ke Chire Se’ and ‘Yeh Mere Rahnuma’ respectively.
- Veteran Marathi theatre actor and founder member of ‘Theatre Academy’, Nandu Pol died. He was 68.
- The first woman chief of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) M Sathiyavathy was named as the new Union Labour Secretary.
- Famous Tabla maestro Pandit Lacchu Maharaj died. He was 72.
- Australia’s Off-spinner Nathan Lyon became the country’s first off-spinner to bag 200 Test wickets.
- India’s largest insurer Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has signed an agreement with private sector lender Axis Bank as its bancassurance partner wherein the bank will distribute LIC’s products to its customers.
- Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari sworn in as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court.
- 8-year-old Indian-American Sruthi Palaniappan became the youngest delegate at the Democratic National Convention.
- Kerala cadre IAS officer Aruna Sundarajan has been appointed Secretary of the newly formed ministry of electronics and IT (MEIT).
- Software giant Oracle announced to buy Software provider NetSuite for about $9.3 billion.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses