IBPS Clerk VII: The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled for December 2017 & January 2018.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
Kindly refer below for the full advertisement.
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus||IBPS Study Materials|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Mock Test|
|Study Plan for IBPS Exam Preparation|
|IBPS SO Complete New Exam Details & Syllabus|
|Reasoning Ability Mock Test for 2017|
|General Awareness Mock Test for 2017|
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?