NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017: Exam Dates, Notification, Eligibility:
NABARD Grade B 2017 notification out! NABARD invited Applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Manager in Grade ‘B’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in NABARD. Candidates can check exam dates below and apply only online on the official website nabard.org between 16 June 2017 to 07 July 2017.
NABARD Grade B Vacancy 2017
NABARD has released the notification for Grade B 2017 for a total of 17 posts. You can go through the details of vacancies from the link below –
|No.||Number of Vacancies|
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||16th June 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||7th July 2017|
|3||Closure of editing Applications details||7th July 2017|
|4||Last date of Printing your Application||22nd July 2017|
|5||Online Fees Payment||16th July to 7th July 2017|
|6||Phase – I (Prelims)||August 2017 (Tentative)|
NABARD Grade B 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21yrs and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01.06.2017, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1982 and not later than 01.06.1996).
- Minimum Educational Qualifications as on 01.06.2017: A candidate can apply for Manager (RDBS) under only one option from among the options given at Table-I (a) & (b). It is clarified that candidate applying for Manager (RDBS)- General cannot apply for Manager (RDBS)-Agriculture and vice a versa.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications as on 01.06.2017: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications as on 01.06.2017: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
NABARD Grade B Notification 2017: Exam Details
- NABARD Grade B 2017 exam will be conducted in following three phases –
1. Prelims exam
2. Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive Paper)
3. Group Exercise and Interview round
- We will update the exam pattern and syllabus of both the phases of NABARD Grade B Exam 2017 shortly.
NABARD Grade B Application Fee
Category of Applicant
|For SC/ST/PWD||NIL||Rs. 150||Rs. 150/-|
|For All others||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 150||Rs. 900/-|
How to Apply Online for NABARD Grade B Exam 2017
- The online application has started from today, interested & eligible candidates can apply online from the link below.
- Firstly, Candidates are reuired to registered themselves on the official website on NABARD.
- Fill the Correct details and upload your scanned image and signature.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite amount through online mode using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Students facing facing problems can go through Frequently asked questions of NABARD Grade B.
NABARD Grade B Notification 2017-18 – Check Here
All the best for your exams..
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?