IBPS PO Prelims Result Date 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, commonly known as IBPS, conducts the IBPS PO Exam to recruit probationary officers every year. The IBPS PO exam has 2 stages i.e., the IBPS PO Prelims exam and the IBPS PO Mains Exam. Around 10-12 lakh candidates have registered for this exam to fill up 8,822 vacancies across different banks. The 1st stage of the PO exam, that is, the Prelims was scheduled to be conducted on Oct 16, 22, 23 and 27, 2016.
According to IBPS PO Prelims pattern, the candidate has to answer 100 objective questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks per Section||Duration|
Most of the candidates who registered for the IBPS PO exam appeared on the first day itself. Many candidates termed that the questions from Quants were between easy and moderate level of difficulty while questions from English were very difficult.
IBPS PO Prelims Results Date 2016
As the IBPS PO exam was conducted online, it will not take long to declare the results. The IBPS PO Prelims Results Date 2016 are said to be scheduled in November 1st week or 2nd week according to the official calendar of the IBPS. Once you qualify in the IBPS PO Prelims, you will have to appear for the Mains exam. The IBPS PO Mains Exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 20, 2016.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees