CWE Probationary Officer Vacancy in IBPS
IBPS has been invited online applications from the Indian Citizens to recruit the Probationary officers, There are total 8822 for recruitment in IBPS CWE 2016 PO exam. here is details for CWE Probationary Officer Vacancy in IBPS
Post Name: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
General: 4500 Posts
OBC: 2319 Posts
SC: 1338 Posts
ST: 665 Posts
Online registration/Payment link activate form 26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016
Preliminary Exam Call letter downloadable from 01-10-2016
Prelims Examination dates: 16-10-2016, 22-10-2016, 23-10-2016
Prelims Exam result date is: November 2016
Mains Examination call letter downloadable from: November 2016
Online Mains Exam date 20-11-2016
Mains Examination Result Date December -2016
For Interview call letter downloadable form January-2017
Interview date January/February-2017
Final Allotment April 2017
Lower Limit = 20 years.
Upper Limit = 30 years.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates like SC ST OBC including ex-serviceman candidates as per govt or bank PO norms.
General Category – Rs 600.
SC ST candidates – Rs 100.
The fee can be paid either through online or offline via bank challan
How to Apply:
Candidates can go to the official website of the IBPS to fill up the form of IBPS CWE PO Exam 2016 VI.
The instruction for filling up the application form and guidelines are given on their website. It can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Official Website: Click to go.
Selection for this IBPS Recruitment will be held in 3 stages.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Phase 1: Prelims Examination will be conducted for 100 marks with 100 questions with 1 hour duration.
- English Language-30 Marks-30 Questions
- Quantitative Apptitude-35 Marks-35 Questions
- Reasoning Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
Those who are qualified the prelims examination they are only called for the mains examination.
Phase 2: Mains Examination having two tests.
- Objective Type Test will be conducted for 200 marks with 140 Minutes duration.
Each section has a specific time. You have finish that section in given time only
1. Reasoning 50 Questions – 50 marks – 40 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 Questions – 50 marks – 40 minutes
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness 40 Questions – 40 marks – 20 minutes
- English Language 40 Questions – 40 marks – 30 minutes
- Computer Knowledge 20 Question -20 Marks – 10 minutes