IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released: The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP-RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between August and October 2018. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2018.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified are the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview / document verification, as the case maybe. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (preliminary and main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/or provisionally allotted and/or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
Age (As on 01.06.2018):
- For Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1978 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)– Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1988 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1990 and later than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants